Bancroft NeuroRehab in Plainsboro, NJ provide services for patients in need of therapeutic intensity as well as those who need to focus on functional skills, social interaction and community re-entry.
1. Maintains all levels of supervision for assigned persons served at specific Program site as outlined in the IPP (Individual Program Plan), Annex A and/or program descriptions. Follows established Bancroft policies and procedures, and maintains compliance with Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) regulations, Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations, DDD Supported Employment/Day Program (SE/DP) Manual standards (if applicable), Department of Labor (DOL) regulations (if applicable), Department of Human Services 1047 regulations (if applicable), Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) standards, and applicable state/local/federal regulations at all times.
2. Complies with the IPP as detailed for assigned persons served; runs daily goals with each individual; instructs, prompts, and/or assists each person in the achievement of goals while actively encouraging the independence of each person within his/her ability limit while following standard interaction protocol or individual behavior plan.
3. Supervises, instructs, and provides guidance to assigned persons served with daily living and work activities, as applicable and dependent upon specific Program; e.g., purchase and inventory of food and personal supplies, cooking, housekeeping, money management, social awareness, interpersonal relationships, work skills, personal hygiene, recreational and vocational activities, etc.
4. Ensures Program site operates in accordance with the organization’s quality standards for safety, cleanliness, and comfort and state licensing and accreditation standards.
5. Aids in the resolution of problematic situations that may occur for persons served within a specific Program or job site. Exercises appropriate judgment in addressing specific situations.
6. Dependent upon specific Program requirements, follows medical guidelines to administer medication as scheduled or as needed to persons served in strict accordance with each IPP. Maintains adequate medications inventory levels to ensure immediate availability of medications.
7. Dependent upon specific Program requirements, may ensure the routine maintenance and cleanliness of specific Program site, as well as the transportation vehicles assigned.
8. Coordinates transportation needs, as applicable, of assigned persons served in accordance with IPP and dependent upon specific Program needs. Safely transports and accompanies persons served, if needed, to:
9. Dependent upon specific Program needs, may schedule medical appointments for assigned persons served.
10. Strictly follows physicians’ orders for continued care and, dependent upon specific Program needs, may update necessary medical records and may perform medical records filing.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or GED, valid Driver’s License, six months related work experience, or, a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field or currently enrolled in a related college program are required. Prior experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.